The InstaCare product team is excited to announce the latest updates in InstaCare smart clinic software. These updates offer visibility on new features, improvements, bug fixes, and upcoming features of InstaCare Smart Clinic.
Table of Contents
New & Improved Features of InstaCare Smart Clinic
- CNIC selection option on all print pages.
- User could search main menus and sub menus.
- In Appointment booking, users can book an appointment even the slot is booked.
- In appointment booking showing slots in which doctor not available.
- Not showing data from 2 to 7 September in appointment calendar view.
- First time doctor of selected location not showing and appointment can be booked with the doctor who is not available in that location.
Expected Features & Improvements of InstaCare Smart Clinic in the next update
- Multiple location option on appointment widget.
- Option to allow access of location to manager.
- Option to send prescription instructions through voice note. Only available in mobile app.
- Option to create prescription from Image. Only available in mobile app.
- In Allocation Type, select ward and Room Type dropdown is not in working.
- In appointment calendar, user’s name is not showing.
- Start and End time of appointment should show in appointment details.
- Prevent user to book an appointment with another location user.
- In multiple location if user reschedule appointment than having no dates.
- Uploaded file is not showing while editing user details.
- From web patient book an online consultation but in EMR it’s showing regular checkup.
- By booking service base appointment duration not showing like in manager account showing.
- In Eyeglass prescription, not allowing to print prescription.
- In Eyeglass Prescription not edit prescription also not giving option to update.
- After logout, system showing 500 error.
- In billing, patient name not showing by clicking make bill in prescription.
- In Appointment, Firefox browser not able to select year.
- User not able to save treatment plan.
- Enable Urdu to book appointment.
- User account details not getting update if users do change without uploading any file.
Suggest a new feature or report a bug
If you want to have a cup of coffee with our team, schedule a visit with us at InstaCare Head Office in Lahore, Pakistan.